Media and Communication in Wilhelmshaven, Germany
Students participating in this program will have the opportunity to take the highly popular Storytelling by Smartphone, a class unique to Texas Tech, and the Electronic Media course Electronic Media Operations, which will focus on differences in media management and operations between the U.S. and Europe.
- JOUR 4301 Storytelling by Smartphone
- EMC 4320 Electronic Media Operations
- Housing (includes utilities, linens, kitchen facilities). Students will be housed 4 to a room
- Excursions (proposed excursions include Wadden Sea port and aquarium; historic Oldenberg; Berlin)
- Local transportation while in Wilhelmshaven
- TTU tuition and fees (6 hrs)
- Airfare to/from Germany
- Insurance ($1.48/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Personal spending money
- All TTU students
- July 5 - August 2, 2015
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.