Media, Tourism and Photography in New Zealand
Interested in film and cinema? How about traveling the world for a living? Ever wanted to become a travel or documentary photographer? Here’s your chance!
Spend 18 days traveling across the north and south islands of New Zealand while learning about the interplay of popular media and tourism and photographing one of the most scenic countries and unique cultures in the world! Visit famous movie sites, study how the country promotes tourism, and interact with various facets of New Zealand’s native Maori culture. Build your photography portfolio and strengthen your visual and critical media skills in Middle Earth!
- EMC 4301 Special Topics in Electronic Media
- PHOT 4300 Special Problems in Photography
- Lodging and some meals
- Guided tours
- Local transportation while in New Zealand
- TTU tuition and fees (6 hrs)
- Airfare to/from New Zealand
- Insurance ($1.76/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- International Phone Plan
- Most meals
- Personal spending money
- All TTU students
- June 20-July 9, 2017
- Instruction will begin in Lubbock prior to program travel dates
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.